- We will carefully blanket wrap each piece and we cover upholstery with plastic.
- We will carefully disassemble and load merchandise onto the truck in reverse order of deliveries.
- We will confirm your delivery in advance and give you a 2 hour window the day before.
- We will unpackage your merchandise.
Planning Your Delivery
- Davidson’s Furniture appreciates your new furniture and mattress purchase. We want to make sure that the delivery is problem-free. Here is important measurement and home environment information that you should consider before taking delivery.
- Your Davidson’s Furniture designer/salesperson will be happy to assist you in answering these questions:
- Will our delivery truck have easy access on your street?
- Is your driveway and any nearby sidewalks free of obstructions?
- Is your driveway large enough to accommodate a 21 ft truck?
- Will all of the furniture you purchased fit through your doorways, starting with the front door?
- Will your new furniture fit up your stairway?
- Are your home’s hallways large enough for our delivery personnel to carry your furniture through?
- Has space been made ready in your room(s) for your new furniture?
Preparation For Your Delivery
Rooms must be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. Our drivers can move existing furniture for a fee with prior approval from the delivery department.
Please inform your sales associate or designer of any difficulties our delivery staff may have in your home (ie. small entrances, spiral stairs, narrow halls, etc.). Difficult deliveries such as over balconies, through windows or deliveries above the 4th floor without an elevator will not be done by our delivery staff. We are unable to provide electrical hookups or movement of any electronics you might have. We are not equipped to handle such items as pool tables, pianos or other bulky specialty items. To ensure safety of our drivers, you must remove animals, snow or other obstacles prior to delivery.
Confirming Your Delivery
Our delivery department will call you to confirm your delivery date and address. Delivery will occur between the hours of 8:30 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday.